Monday 16 April 2012

OMG what did I go and do this time?!!


Hello again, 
Sorry about the lack of updates but unfortunately that lots of real life thing got in the way, 
as well as a couple of tournaments and helping with a house move.

However over the Christmas period Mantic did a messenger bag filled with sprues of their Kings of War range and I got a fair few of there Elves and Undead, maybe because I bought three sets, then the Owner did a special deal of which I partook of a further two sets, a quick trade with someone on a forum left me with the following figures, 

30 Spear Command
30 Spear Troops
60 Bow Command
30 Bow Troops
18 Scouts
3 Bolt Thrower and Crews 
the models are nice but not up to "Hero" standard so I went and spoiled myself with;
Mantics Hero on a Dragon (solid metal and personally think a better sculpt than the GW Dragon)
and from the Avatars of War Range;
Light Elf Mage,
Dark Elf Queen and
Dark Elf Sorceress 

so I've over 170 rank and file to paint and a few of heroes.

I'm going to tackle this by undercoating on the sprue, as it will just get fiddly trying to get behind the shields once the arms get stuck on... just waiting for a nice day to get them started. 



1 comment: