Saturday 25 June 2011

1st Post

Hello there reader, this will be my outlet for my war game like shenanigans,
mostly the painting part, due to the fact that where I game at GIMPS in Sheffield a whole slew of gamers have started these blogs and well it seemed like fun and I was in need of some motivation.

What to expect from the blog;
Updated at least monthly, if not with photos at least a post of what I've been up to.
Lots of Imperial Guard figures and tanks becoming more than just the bare plastic and metal they started as.
An occasional moan, crude joke or social commentary.

What not to expect;
Models painted to an amazing standard, I'm going for a tabletop quality, they should look good and a cohesive army from the other side of the gaming table.


Photos coming soon-ish.

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment